This is our journey to becoming parents.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lights, Camera, Action!

Ok so our interview last night didn't really go like that. But a girl can dream right? We had the pleasure of being interviewed with Lara Moritz from KMBC 9 News! She is very sweet and made us feel really comfortable. I don't know when it will air, but I know it will be next week. As soon as I find out when I will let everyone know!

We also went to our new doctor yesterday and I feel so much better about the direction we are heading in. Dr. Riggs with Reproductive Resource Center feels like he is going to be the right fit for us. We are going to be moving forward with IVF! Currently our work is in the renewal period with our current insurance so we are waiting until that period is over to begin with IVF. Hopefully we will be able to start in May and then do the actual procedure in July. We are both nervous, excited and stressed about IVF. I'm nervous about the needles, excited about the outcome (hopefully), and stressed about the money (who wouldn't be?!).  It was more than I had figured it was going to be, but you can't put a price on a complete family! So pay we will in the hopes we get our healthy baby! Thank you again for all the prayers, thoughts and just general comments. They really do help brighten my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment